The thing I'd like to see most added in the game and one thing put back to A17

MattH93

What I'd like to see most added to the game right now would be something end game to do with feathers. I have so many of them and when looking for eggs get so many more than I need. I'm pretty much a hoarder and I'd like to have something to do with all of them even after I stop using the bow. I'm sure this would be a fairly easy fix (essentially make an "upgrade" to the dart trap but make it an arrow trap that takes iron arrows and does more damage or something similar). I've thought about trying to make a mod to do this but haven't yet though I think it would be something that other people would like to have too.

And what I would like to see returned to A17 would be the wrench. I never use the wrench to melee anything with so the power attack is pointless (especially when you have other weapons like the sledgehammer that does it better). I'd like to be able to upgrade with it again because I carry one normally and would eventually stop carrying the stone ax regularly because I could do what little upgrading needed so I could carry a regular ax instead to get through wood objects faster now I'm not really using a iron or steel ax like ever because I have to keep the stone one to be able to upgrade with...

I also want the Wrench to be able to repair / upgrade blocks! I only started playing in alpha 18 so I never knew that that was there and removed.

I've just stopped picking up feathers. Or more accurately, I toss them away when I do get them, along with the od bit of crushed sand and stone that one invariable pick up and which just takes up inventory space while you're out looting! That doesn't bother me so much though. From nests I just select only the egg, and when hsrvesting the birds (for the bones) I know I get the feathers but I just throw them out.

Archived