Zombie clothing for players?

SuperNinja55

Zombie clothing for players?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Zombie clothing for players?

• Add Zombie Clothing For Players...
    • Don't Add It...
    • Sounds Good In Theory But I Don't Know...

You're seriously suggesting that during the zombie apocalypse someone would consider wearing the clothing they peeled off a walking corpse, wring the bits of rotting gunk out of it, and put it on without even putting it in a washing machine first?

I'd rather go naked than wear clothing soaked in zombie juice. Have you evet smelled something that's been dead for a while... that smell is horrendous.

You're seriously suggesting that during the zombie apocalypse someone would consider wearing the clothing they peeled off a walking corpse, wring the bits of rotting gunk out of it, and put it on without even putting it in a washing machine first?

I'd rather go naked than wear clothing soaked in zombie juice. Have you evet smelled something that's been dead for a while... that smell is horrendous.

what i mean (and maybe him) is stuff you find. for example, your raiding a police station and you go in a Locker room and there is a Old cop uniform. not just ripping off the the rotten cloths that smell like me. and plus its impossible to take cloths in game due to them being super glued to them lol

what i mean (and maybe him) is stuff you find. for example, your raiding a police station and you go in a Locker room and there is a Old cop uniform. not just ripping off the the rotten cloths that smell like me. and plus its impossible to take cloths in game due to them being super glued to them lol

that was what I was meaning, i'm sure pretty nobody would want to peel off the clothes from a rotting carcass. of course some zombie clothes exist already. the shirt and pants from Darlene, the military armor, the hazmat armor, ect. what I was thinking was Moe's clothes or cop clothes, something unique to specific zombies that the player can find in poi's and wear.

You mean those hand powered washing machines? ?

Archived