Current high demand Pimp Dreams (Constant W.I.P)

Kage

Currently working on a list of some of the higher demanding Pimp Dreams that gamers would like to see introduced into the game that can be looked at by The Fun Pimps.

Please keep in mind that I went to some of the higher replied threads. I did not look on every page and I did not look on every topic. If you think something should be added, It's best to make a topic for that suggestion, get the backing from the community then I can edit the list. Please let's not try to clutter this list with suggestions and let's keep it for the "List that gets submitted). If the community backs your topic then I will update this list to show off to The Fun Pimps Team.

Please only post your Topic URL for review for submission. When creating your topic try to provide as much information as to how your item or suggestion would function, how it can be crafted why you think it would become useful overall. Ask the community to back you in your topic with suggestions on how to expand on that idea or just simple adding a +1 to your Topic to help raise attention and awareness.

Thank you..

Current list is as follows

Skills and Abilities

*Fishing

- Include the ability to Fish

(Crafting of required tools, Ability to catch and harvest Fish, Forge for bait)

*Animal Traps

- Include the ability to craft and place traps that over time will catch animals which we can harvest

(See below for a list of Farm Animals, Birds can be captured for Harvest of Feathers and Wild Eggs)

*Farming

- Include the ability to raise or capture Farm style animals using feed (Corn, Seeds, vegetables)

(Chickens, rabbits, Pigs)

- Ability for Farm Style Animals to breed to produce offspring which grow to harvest-able adults.

- Other types of farm animals to be used for Farming lifestyles

(Goats, Lamb, Cows - Eat grass, Harvest Milk, Harvested for Meat, etc)

(Bees - For harvest of Honey, medical research for curing disease and illness. etc)

- More plants and Abilities to harvest all grow-able plants to be planted.

(Any plant that grows, the ability to harvest them and plant them)

Game Mechanics

*Expanding player bag slots (Via clothing by upgrading your backpacks through finding or crafting new ones or the use of baskets/shopping charts)

*Signs and Notes

- Ability to write messages on a plank of Wood or on paper, etc. (Example: Pen and Paper Style, Carved in Wood, Spray Paint)

*Draw bridges

- Draw bridges, next to fishing, seems to be one the greatest ideas players seem to think would be beneficial to the game.

*Alarms

- The ability to sound an alarm if somebody enters an area provided by the gamer (Example: Pressure Plate or Trip Wires)

*Functioning garage doors

- Garage Doors that open and close like normal doors.

*Sleeping

- Players go to sleep for different time lengths to regenerate health, help cure illness, "Cover up" to help warm up. etc

Server Functions

Configuration

*Ability to edit the serverconfig file more without being placed in the modded section

(Example: Lootrespawndelay, Airdropfrequency, Map radius etc)

*Admins set of tools

- Tools that admins can use to open chest of any gamer, clear blocks faster, unlock doors, better inspection of players by the admins, etc

- Traveling can be a pain sometimes. The ability to right click on the map and select fast travel for admins or players with given permissions

Console Commands

- Wider variety of console commands. (Example of one command is to generate a .png or .jpg of a world)

Weapons and Tools

*Tools to better remove larger amounts of grass or harvesting plants and/or seeds.

*More accessory and types for weapons

Zombies

- Wider variety of Zombies

(Water logged Zombies, Cave lurkers, Postman Zombies and many other styles with loot that match their type.)

**EXAMPLES: Water logged Zombies - Bottle of Murky/Disgusting Water | Postman Zombies - Paper, books, schematics, etc

Modding

*Ability to have gamers download/servers upload custom icons for custom items to eliminate the need for external downloads.

*Expanding on XML abilities

- Allowing item entities to spawn other entities (example: Pressure plates that when stepped on will allow a zombie or animal to spawn)

*Game-play Styles

- Ability for Modders to write different games styles. For example: Capture the base, Protective mod where hordes of zombies attack on a small scale then grow to larger and harder, etc)

*Minerals

- More mineral types

I like the ideas, especially the fishing, but would bait also be worms found in the earth, or near water sources?

That would be up to The Fun Pimps to decide how they wanted to implement it if they choose to or not. There are a few mod packs out there that offer you the fishing ability but those are for the modded servers.

Admins have that exact ability. (in debug mode)

Oh really? I was unaware of this. I added it cause I seen it in a few topics that I was looking over.

Traveling can be a pain sometimes. The ability to right click on the map and select fast travel for admins or players with given permissions

Admins have that exact ability. (in debug mode)

Oh really? I was unaware of this. I added it cause I seen it in a few topics that I was looking over.

I think in dm you keep down ctrl and right click on map where you want to teleport to.

Feature List

2125 hrs playing your stellar game. addicted to the game...... well it's either this or quit using a computer, 2125 hrs isn't probably that high for hour count for 7DTD.

I know what your thinking "oh no PIMP's here is that guy that only shows up right before a major alpha release to put in his two cents" Run for the hills team. I spent the last two years playing your game you will spend 2 seconds reading this killer list of features.

Beware this feature list is so awesome that Nintendo is probably going to read this post and develop an entire game just going off the features listed below. Also they will probably also go out of business. So Drum Roll please Ltbrunt's 2014 no 2015 no 2016 features for 7 days to die.............

1. Hey mad mole any chance of getting the double jump back into the game maybe as a skill.

2. Also would love to have the ability to duck under one block again.

3. Being able to crawl would be a killer feature.

- Make it so that if you do crawl damage from zombies would be ten times higher. Since your body would be completely undefended.

4. The ability to build on trees would be nice.

5. Mad Scientist skill tree,

- At the higher Mad Scientist skill tree you could craft a vaccine that would turn you into a half zombie allowing you to tame/control a couple other zombies. You would have to keep crafting and taking the vaccine. If the vaccine wears off your zombie pets will tear you a new one.

- Mad scientist would have unique weapons for the Mad Scientist craft tree.

- Mad scientist would not be bothered by the zombies but would be constantly attacked by the roaming bandit hordes.

6. Give me bandits like the

- Gatling gun totting bandit name Tom Wilson slow but deadly.

- Sniper bandit who runs from close combat, named Thadeous Dean, beware he runs to get a good sniping advantage on your location.

- Shotgun Eddie, ex cop wears a sweet suits and likes kicking doors in. Usually the first guy in your face usually the first guy that dies.

- Retired cop turned bandit Johnson Smitty, Just wants to live the quiet life but on the day he retired the world ended. Terrible shot with a hand gun but moves very fast.

- Wet Water Willy the Water bandit, likes to hide in water for a nice afternoon ambush with a Bowie Knife Mate.

- and last but not least Shelly Slash you up. She wields not only a Katana for close combat but pulls a Uzi to light you up from a distance. She is the boss.

- And if you kill the bandits without getting head shots then they will turn into regular zombies that are stronger since they are new zombies.

-

Edited by ltbrunt
grammar errors (see edit history)

Sent an updated list to have it added but for the time being here it is.

Transportation

Mount Horse

*Attackable by Zombies, Dogs and Bears

**Can be healed with med kits

***Must be kept fed, watered and Healed.

- Ability to find (or buy) a horse in the wild or buy one from a vendor of some sort.

- - Wild one will require capture and training over time gains speed.

- - Purchased version would require minimal training but is not as fast as a Wild one.

Pack Mules

*Attackable by Zombies, Dogs and Bears

**Can be healed with med kits

***Must be kept fed, watered and Healed.

- Ability to have a mule follow you which will give you additional storage space. Kind of like the mini-bike. This is a non-rideable animal

- Ability to find (or buy) a horse in the wild or buy one from a vendor of some sort.

- - Wild one will require capture and training over time gains storage space

- - Purchased version would require minimal training, come with minimal storage space but grows slightly over time.

Peddle Bikes

*Requires the collection of parts.

**Can be damaged

***Can be repaired by replacing old parts with newer ones.

A Pedal Bicycle that does moderate speed. Maybe 10 - 15% faster than your current running speed.

Craftable rafts

- Ability to craft a raft for travel across vast amounts of water or maybe coincide with the Fishing Ability.

Weapons

A Spear

- Use as a weapon or for Spear fishing (Harpoon Style)

Traps - Animals

Feeder Box

- Stuff it full of Seed to trap Birds and Chickens

- Stuff it full of Cornmeal to trap Pigs

- Stuff it full of Fruit to trap Rabbits

Traps - Zombies

Breakaway Blocks

- Zombies or Humans step on them and they fall in to a pit of design (Whoever builds it can fill it with spikes or whatever else they know causes damage).

Tripwire

- Ability to hook a trip wire up to an explosive device.

Clothing and Armor

Camouflage Clothing

- Reduces the detection by animals for better Hunting.

Map system

Notes

- Ability to add notes to a waypoint

- - Or a tab dedicated to player created notes which can be shared like waypoints.

Construction

Electricity

- (Included but not limited to Power, Lights, etc)

Chainlink fencing

- (Including but not limited to Iron and electric fences)

MISC

Ability to collect rain water

- Collects rainwater which can be filtered, boiled or whatever for drinking or using with cooking.

Beavis and Butthead said it the best, "FIRE"

- A better, more realistic style fire for light and burning.

Dedicated/Hosted Server & Single Player features

States

- Each state has it's own playable map with towns like Navezgane..

Better Biomes Control

- Why should we be punished for Random World Generation Biomes controls by going modded?

*Added Biomes types: Coastline, Marsh/Swamp Lands, Better Cave systems, Wild Jungle System (Less Zombies but more fearful Animals), Larger Cities.

Fallout style bunkers

- You know people had to live in these larger fallout style bunkers for many of years before resurfacing. Great way to introducing more Hazard materials and items.

Leaning. E and Q, to peek around corners. Probably only useful once stealth is in place.

- - - Updated - - -

ah crap, sorry, didn't read the thread rules. I've no clue where the url link to my "dream" is, I gave up a long time ago believing the pimps looked at this thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I agree with all of it. A Draw bridge man the super cool castles you could build. Bee keeping is a big yes for me. And yes more walkers I still what to see child walkers. And a Baby walker that hangs on the ceiling of prefabs. and with that the ability to crawl through on block holes can be re-added. and a stalker walkers that only make a light breathing sound they will not attack you but will hold on to you and screech to call near by walkers and you will need to raptly click the attack button to escape. I also like to see a few clown walkers each with its own uniqueness. and when/If sanity is added to the game a little girl walker that hums "ring around the rosy" and lowers your sanity.

Great work with all the updates pimps! Just a few suggestions/questions!

I would love to see the hit distance for zombies/dogs cleaned up a little. Seems like many other have voiced this!

Getting very strange shadows on water.

Zombie spawn distance could also use some love.

and of course some intense optimization with the game overall. I have a great rig and even run a game booster/close unwanted programs. Very choppy.

Has the bike glitches been completely fixed?

When sneaking and interacting with items (example) cutting down trees/breaking something, the Undetected notification pops up way to much. I know this is important but is there a way to make it less immersive breaking?

Has the drowning outside the water bug been fixed? Also bunnies can walk on water. Who would have guessed lol

Horde mode <3

Any thoughts on re implementing sneaking through one block?

When will we have all the sexy POI's in RWG? Why should Navegame get all the love?

Ether way I love this game! Keep up the great work pimps I look forward to more Frames and more content on the next build!

+1 to

*Fishing

*Bicycle

*I would really love to have seasons in the game. I know it has been talked about but now it seems all the basic components for this are already in the game.

*Kick - with a foot to unbalance zombie and gain distance. And some skills with it. (like make it extra useful against crawlers)

I've not updated this list in a long time only because there are more important issues that need to be resolved before things are implemented, I hope.

The game for many communities, like mine, is very unstable and many issues. It could be a number of things but once The Fun Pimps start work on adding more custom items I will go through this section but for the meantime I wont be updating this list. There are things in this list that have been requested for a long time and sadly not in the game as other things take priority.

How about using rotting flesh, you can harvest it from zombie corpses, so it would not be as much grief for the FP.

Agree - catfish would definitely go after the rotting flesh as a stink bait. If fishing gets added, this would be a good use of the rotten flesh.

• 3 weeks later...
Leaning. E and Q, to peek around corners. Probably only useful once stealth is in place.

- - - Updated - - -

ah crap, sorry, didn't read the thread rules. I've no clue where the url link to my "dream" is, I gave up a long time ago believing the pimps looked at this thread.

Believe again. I can view on my panel exactly who has read the thread and among the list are none other than Kinyaju, Alloc, and Madmole. They lurk in Pimp Dreams.....