Friends list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friends list

I think they should put a friends list in, if they havnt already and im being stupid?
    Would be good to start up clans and stay in contact with players in game.

I agree, friends list would be nice to have, and have a console or in-game command to add friends to the list.

Comment

I also agree.

Comment

+1 would be nice

Comment

I agree aswell

Comment

hear hear! +1

Comment

I was thinking more like a "survivor notebook" where you can add people to it via the server menu. search for their name and then hit "add survivor"

then, you can use this list to instajoin games with them. but this also will be kinda useless as once the steam version comes out, you can play with a friend over steam - you'll just have a way bigger friends list on steam :P

Comment

Yo dog i heard you wanted steam in your game so we released your game on steam and if you are super lucky you can add friends from your friends list to your friends lists so you can play with yo friends while you play with your friends.

Kinda pointless with steam existing, what would be nice is being able to add your key to steam so you can do standalone or steam.

Comment

Working...
                X