Upside Down Turrets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upside Down Turrets

would be awesome (so can attach them to a ceiling)

+1; ceiling mounted turrets would be neat.

Comment

There is some fancy math involved to make that happen, as the calculations for the raycasts change when inverted, so it may still be coming.

Comment

That can actually be easly done with a simple mod

Comment

Yeh, changing the allowable rotations, but good luck getting the turret to actually shoot where it's pointing when it's upside down.

Comment

I thought this was already a possibility. I might have glitched one or two in a previous build.

Comment

Yes please

+1

Comment

Damn, I wanted to put a turret upside down inside a tunnel so my truck would still be able to go through. I even made a hole in the ceiling for it.

Comment

+1

Maybe you have to craft some kinda ceiling attatchment doohicky for it.

How about on the sides of blocks as well, if that's not a thing already?

Comment

Here's an idea: hold R and change shape.
                    Make several different models, one for each rotation. Sure, it's a bandaid, but it's better than the current state.

Comment

Being able to mount turrets on the ceiling would be amazing. This needs to be in the game, especially for pvp base designs.

Comment

Working...
                      X