• Time
  • Show
Clear All

things i would like to see in game

1 sound suppressor aka silencers
    2 metal spikes
    3 lawn mower for that pesky grass
    4 some kind of armor
    and i don't mean plate mail or anything like that but leather or even chain would be reasonable

5 make it that when the zombies walk on water blocks they don't become Olympic sprinters

thanks for your time wscgsuss

I agree with all of these. These are actually really good ideas and wouldn't be that hard to implement either. Number 2 and 4 might be. But the rest would be quite simple. Hope these get added.

Comment

1 sound suppressor aka silencers
      Agreed.
      Maybe even go beyond just silencers and make weapons customizable with different stocks, scopes, barrels, maybe even some decals.
      All craftable by the player, but won't be cheap ofcourse.
      2 metal spikes
      Spikes are OP as it is, dig a trench around your house and throw some spikes in and you're pretty much set.
      just punch it.
      4 some kind of armor
      Why would you need chain when people are shooting you?
      I'd say go for camouflaged vests, bulletproof helmets, nightvision, boots, gloves, beanies.
      All with their own stats such as +10% stamina or -10% less noticeable by zombies.
      Items will eventually break if you get hit by bullets/zombies/fall damage and if someone else loots it it'll still be damaged.
      5 make it that when the zombies walk on water blocks they don't become Olympic sprinters
      Fully agree.
      Last edited by Dr Shrimp; 11-01-2013, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Lawn Mower just to mow grass? No. Metal spikes (or even metal tipped spikes?) Yes. Armor with stats? This isn't WoW. Silencers? Yes +10. Should be craftable from old bottles you find in the trash.
        Last edited by phunkninja; 11-05-2013, 08:48 AM. Reason: should have stated my exact concern over the lawn mower, sorry about that

Comment

They said they will implement xp and a skill tree eventually, I think clothing with stats would be a great addition creating a bigger variety between players and much much more things to craft.
          They also want to add merchants which could sell these items, why should merchants sell items like shotguns if you can easily find them from looting?
          Merchants should prove its worth to be in the game, otherwise you might as well spend your time adding something else.
          Last edited by Dr Shrimp; 11-01-2013, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Shrimp View Post
            They said they will implement xp and a skill tree eventually, I think items with stats would be a great addition creating a bigger variety between players and much much more things to craft.
            They also want to add merchants which could sell these items, why should merchants sell items like shotguns if you can easily find them from looting?
            What if the only shotgun you find is at 75/200 and the merchant is selling one at 200/200? I'd buy that for a dollar (or 10).

Comment

Now that would be a great idea, adding a variety of tools to loot with different conditions.
              Maybe the player should be able to sell items to the merchant and buy resources you're running out of to make the merchant more interesting.
              I still think the merchant should have some hard to come by items though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Shrimp View Post
                just punch it.
                I HATE grass! Skewered myself so many times laying spikes from grass in the way. It's a pain to punch it all around your building, takes too much stamina IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by bayoupimp View Post
                  I HATE grass! Skewered myself so many times laying spikes from grass in the way. It's a pain to punch it all around your building, takes too much stamina IMO.
                  Yeah that damned grass :P Mower would be kind of cool since punching grass isn't really that realistic.

Comment

Think a sling blade instead of a lawn mower would be more reasonable in a post apocalyptic world.

Comment

Grenades would be also great addition to a game too. Also Katana sword? anyone?

Comment

Grenades could be a great addition to this game, especially if you want to clear out some guy's base who's taking shots at you from a distance.
                        Just throw a nade through the window and blow up his cover.
                        Last edited by Dr Shrimp; 11-01-2013, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Silencers where already mentioned by one of the devs in more than 1 topic so you can look forward to these getting added some where in the future.

Metal spikes it is possible

Armor dev's have talked about stuff like this as well best wait till they implement what they have planned before adding to this topic cause it will all depend on the direction of the game they set out to create.

Zombies and water is just a side glitch that will be taken care of as time goes by just not on the important things to get done at this time.

Comment

It would be cool if you could draw on the map ( donĀ“t know if mentioned in "Map system")

also a sword from scrap-metal would be awesome (maybe i can harden it in a oven?)

Comment

I would really like to see realistic looking melee damage and dismemberment. If you've ever played Dead rising 2 that probably has the best looking zombie slicing I've ever seen in a game, Just to give an example. As for grass just make it so you can't place spikes where you're standing. That's the only issue I had with grass. armor would be awesome. And why not plate mail? If there's a city there could be a shop with plate mail. It would just slow you down a lot. early armor could be trash can lids and bucket helmets like lionel in dead alive. and speaking of deal alive, lawnmowers could be fun! Oven use is almost a must, why is it there otherwise? and fridges will keep food from spoiling hopefully. There's a lot you can do with a game like this, I could go on for awhile! Can't wait to see where it goes

Comment

Working...
                              X