Alpha 18 Wishlist

darkrage

Bandits are my # 1 thing. It's been o nthe kickstarter goals and one thing I've been looking forward to lol. Well, the whole A17 patch has certainly done it for me, just need bandits/factions now :D

Zombie Behemoth would be nice...

Ziplines!

And, of course, a BLIMP! (Although the Joke Blimp is enough to satisfy me)

Future Updates Wishlist:

- More heavy Enemies (Behemoth, flying Big Enemies)

- More Electric Parts (Elevator, Doors, Window, big Generator etc.)

- More Furniture

- Bandits

- Ore (For example: Amethysts, Sapphire, Ruby and more)

- Tools made from Amethysts, Sapphire, Ruby and more with optic

- More Weapons (Autoshotgun, Winchester, M4, Granatlauncher etc.)

- More Workbenches... Ammunationbench, Fabricators and more)

and a few more

Future Updates Wishlist:

- More heavy Enemies (Behemoth, flying Big Enemies)

- More Electric Parts (Elevator, Doors, Window, big Generator etc.)

- More Furniture

- Bandits

- Ore (For example: Amethysts, Sapphire, Ruby and more)

- Tools made from Amethysts, Sapphire, Ruby and more with optic

- More Weapons (Autoshotgun, Winchester, M4, Granatlauncher etc.)

- More Workbenches... Ammunationbench, Fabricators and more)

and a few more

I'd settle for a smoke grenade / flashbang with area effect.

And it would be nice if wearing certain type or color of glasses actually either enhanced visibility / view distance, or tinted the overlay somehow. The NVG is all but useless because it basically just makes the screen grayscale with a green hue.

- Fishing with net and rod, from land and boat. Extracting fish oil and meat from fish. (zombie-fish from contaminated waters)

- Animal breeding. Collecting eggs and feather from chickens, milk cow.

- Growing grapes, make wine.

- Underground ores. In caves. Not on surface.

- End game. Find recipe for cure. Find ingredients. Mix them. Dont get killed by explosion. Win the game :cocksure: (keep playing until new disease appears).

• 3 months later...
- Lockpicking

- New Vehicles: Armored Car, Rowing Boat, Motor Boat, Helecopter, Buggy (ATV)

- Vehicle Mods

- Bandits

- New Zombie Variants

- Blueprint System

- New Electrical Items

- Mine-Rails and Mine-Carts

- Fishing

Looks like someone has made some of the stuff you wanted right here :p

Fishing and boats. My kingdom for a canoe.

infected fish, fish as well as reptiles/amphibians would likely be immune as they are cold blooded but could be carriers, maybe make them give more resources in exchange for giving a larger chance of dropping rotten flesh (make it a mix)

return of the plains biome (plus maple and birch trees)

revamped economy

fishing

paranas

gator zombies (bite and roll baby)

bandits

sewing machines (to make clothes)

more colors for dyes, paints, and cars

bowls to craft to make food with (like jars, but you know, bowls)

I just had a few minor suggestions (or what seems minor to someone who doesn't know how to program)

Allow more than 1 person in a chest at the same time

Allow more than 1 person to store things in the 4x4, it is a 2 seater aftercall

A count down timer saying how many days it is until bloodmoon (math is hard after a few beers)

It is really hard to distinguish coal especially when it is dark and I'm using a mining helmet

Give the option to share your explored map with your allies

Activities one can do that alter the size of the Blood moon spawn. For instance, game could have zombie nest placed in or around town/cities. During blood moon, each nearby nest spawns a number of zombies, so destroying a nest near your base reduces the Blood moon spawn size. Nests respawn periodically like loot or zombies. The idea here is to give the player alternative ways to deal with blood moons, especially later in the game when they can become massive. IMO, this can be really fun for multi-player as some players can focus on base defense/maintenance, while others hunt nest.

Ironman Mode. Character data is deleted upon death. Structures and world state remains.

Van/RV's as minimalistic moblel bases.

Giant spiders

Giant bee’s

Fishing

Worms as bait

Fishing nets

Boats

Speed boats

More buildings- not poi

Goats

Sheep

Electric powered fridge

Working electric ovens

Working sinks with pipes to water source

Remove the stamina system that works with the health

Fix the zombie AI and spawning - too many wondering zombies in large packs not even on a 7th day

Change schematic’s back to A16 ways

New foods and crops

New drinks

New recipes

Bandits

Crocodiles

Add rain catchers

Better electric system

Better solar panel system

Working pressure plates - open doors ect

Fix temperature system

OMG, how did I forget..

Spears!!

Omg, spears! Spears are among the most versatile and long standing melee weapon in history, yet every zombie game leaves them out. Even shows like walking dead ignore them. How long have those nitwits been running around and their still stab'n zombies with knives? Put that knife on the end of a stick already.

Tiered workstations. In the end game you have neon lights, electric grid and auto-turrets, but you still cook ALL your food on a campfire? Come on! There's ovens all over the place, what would it take to plug them in to your generator for faster cooking?

Also, is there really no tidier version of the workbench and chem station? Right now they don't fit at all into my clean white underground laboratory decor.

• 2 weeks later...

Recruitable NPC Survivors (single player only):

- Requires assigned storage boxes for food and drink (not supplying results in their death of course)

- Fully capable of defending your base to a mild/moderate degree

- Assignable bed where they sleep on non-horde nights

- Etc.

I am a solo player, and prefer it that way, but it would be awesome to be able to get some company that provide some kind of use, at minimum as defenders for your base (to at least some effectiveness). This way you can feel less lonely in the world. Of course this is a very basic idea.

Yet another A18 / Game idea suggestion thread woohoo

Random ideas I had that I personally think would be neat. Everyone else seems to shout about what they would like to see so heres my input

-Overall game suggestions-

-More randomness to POI zombie spawns. At the minute its a bit of a rinse wash repeat with each room. Especially when you start the game. Trying to fight off 10 zombies in a small 1 bedroom house with nothing but a stone axe and some plant matter to hide your shame is a pain

-New alarm system that can trigger hordes and nearby zombies. For example, burglar alarms, car alarms, fire alarms etc etc

-Better designed bigger cities with buildings closer together. Imagine this idea and the above idea working together. You are walking through this gigantic city and suddenly you set off a car alarm and then zombies pour out of every building

-Variation in wandering horde sizes. One moment 5 zombies another time 30

-New zones-

-Explorable cave and mine systems that start and end in different places with extensive tunnels and chambers to explore

-Research base POI with more zombies than usual and tougher boss zombies, hinted perhaps to be the central point for the start of the zombie epidemic

-Airport POI with planes, runway etc. I would love to explore a gigantic airport and loot the baggage etc etc

-Military safe zones. Where humans hid once the infected took over. Contains underground bunkers, filled with loot, lots of zombies etc

-Fishing-

-Fishing Rods

-Reels

-Line

-Bait

-Perks

-New modes of transport / getting around-

-Skateboard (Must...gun + skateboard...)

-Zip line

-Boats maybe….maybe not…

-Rocket Skates (Rollerblades with rockets attached)

-New weapons-

-Base mounted, player operated, Gatling type gun

-Katana…

-Throwing Knives

-Boomerang

-Grenades (Normal and frag) For example frag could be something like Gasoline + Nails + Empty Jar + Fuse

-Pitchfork

-Riot Shield, can deflect SOME damage and knock zombies back a little

-Human Decoy..scarecrow type deal with some electrical parts that is thrown out and waddles around making noise distracting the zombies for a few seconds before exploding doing a small amount of damage

-New drugs-

-Methylphenidate : Amphetamine type substance that increases awareness and aids in stamina regeneration

-Opiates : Reduce kickback, calming effect etc

-New enemies-

-The Hunker : Twice the size of the police officers, severely muscular, increased damage, a hard to kill tank

-The Nipper : Small, thin, twice as fast as a feral, lower health, able to jump much much higher and much further than normal

-The Exploder : Fat, runs up to you, glows and shakes and then explodes and acid showers over you as well as damaging nearby blocks

……idk just harder boss types besides the green glowing variations of the normal zombies

-New alarm system that can trigger hordes and nearby zombies. For example, burglar alarms, car alarms, fire alarms etc etc

-Better designed bigger cities with buildings closer together. Imagine this idea and the above idea working together. You are walking through this gigantic city and suddenly you set off a car alarm and then zombies pour out of every building

I like the car alarm idea.

Archived